www.rusko.lt agrees to ensure protection of your privacy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1. What we collect:
- First name and surname;
- Contact information including email address;
- Home address.
2. What we do with information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to process customer information;
- to improve products and services;
- to pass information to the relevant carrier in order to provide the delivery service that you have ordered.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
www.rusko.lt shall have the right to provide personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- in order to achieve the objectives laid down in Article 2;
- in the cases laid down by the laws;
- when selling all or part of the business and/or business assets;
- in order to protect customers against fraud and to reduce credit risk.
- www.rusko.lt shall not provide the Customer’s personal data to third parties without the Customer’s consent.
4. Changing your personal information
- The customer shall have the right to change and update the information provided in the registration form.
- www.rusko.lt must have accurate, complete and up-to-date information about the Customer in order to fulfil its wishes effectively and accurately.
5. Transfer of information or claims
- All user issues and notifications relating to the processing of personal data must be provided by e-mail or through the Lithuanian Post.
- www.rusko.lt will provide a reply in the same form as the notification or claim has been received.
6. Processing of personal information
The Customer agrees that the personal data which he voluntarily provides to www.rusko.lt in the registration form would be processed in accordance with the rules specified in this document
We are committed to ensuring that your information would be safe. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and control systems to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use Google Analytics and other traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. If any of our partners directs you to our website, a cookie remains in the computer which records your visit.
9. Links to other sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10. Changes of conditions
11. Final provisions
- Any disputes shall be settled by negotiation. If the parties fail to settle the dispute by negotiation, it shall be settled according to the procedure established by the laws.